Time Table of ClassesYoga, Tai Chi, Martial Arts
BE Yoga Live On Line!
You can access lots of BE Yoga classes live on line, it’s easy to do and you can socialise before and after class if you wish with other members who are online. You will also be part of a private Facebook page solely for our BE Yoga community where all the classes will be posted as a video after the live class so you can watch them any time you want as many times as you want. They will also be posted on IGTV.
Please find below the weekly schedule for our live, on line classes, and subscribe to one of yoga class on line plans to suit your circumstances.
All class times are Auckland NZ time zone. We are running one class every day to assist in keeping you happy, calm and healthy. Classes are taught by Catherine Opie, click here to find out more about her qualifications and experience
We are asking for your help in covering the cost of running these sessions on line by choosing to pay one of the following options, remembering that everyone in your household can attend all these classes on just one subscription. Offer what you can afford right now. Community service is one of the eight practices that make up the system of Yoga and if you want to help us fund someone who is out of work at the moment there is an option to do that too.
- $5 per week, our gift to you if you are on a reduced wage
- $10 per week, thank you for supporting us in bringing these classes to you
- $15 per week, thank you for supporting us and partially supporting someone who is out of work
- $20 per week, you are divinely abundant thank you for supporting us, yourself and another person who is out of work
- If you have temporarily found yourself out of work due to the Covid-19 lock down you will be able to access these classes for free, please contact us here to let us know so we can help you out
- Monday 5.30pm One hour flow
- Tuesday 9.30am One hour flow
- Wednesday 6.30pm One hour flow
- Thursday 7.00am 75 min Sun Salutation
- Friday 9.30am One hour flow
- Saturday 8.00am 75 minute Sun Salutation
- Sunday 9.00am One hour flow
We look forward to seeing you there!
Prefer one to one tuition? Contact Catherine here
What you need to bring to Yoga Class:
You will need to bring a Yoga mat, sweat towel, water bottle and a cushion or blanket if you need these. Wear loose or stretchy clothing (like you would wear for a fitness class)
Tai Chi Class Timetable
Yes we are still doing Tai Chi classes come and join our community on line with live classes with Henri
Wednesday 9.30am Focus at the moment is on Qigong with breathing to strengthen the lungs and boost their health
Sunday 9.30am Focus at the moment is on Qigong with breathing to strengthen the lungs and boost their health
What you need to bring to Tai Chi Class
You will need soft, flexible shoes and loose clothing that allows you to move. Bring some water to drink and a sweat towel if you wish.
Not JUST an exercise class, this is a real Yoga class taught by a properly trained and accredited teacher of Yoga with 20 years of personal experience in all aspects of Yoga. I include plenty of mindfulness, relaxation and breathing in my carefully designed class programmes to deliver a truly balancing effect on your general well being. I also provide privately booked classes. To contact me click here
Tai Chi + Qigong
Taught by an expert who has trained to black belt level in several martial arts, Tai Chi and Qigong these classes focus on technique and the ability to use Tai Chi to enhance your health, fitness, balance and flexibility. Start with a beginner’s class or join advanced classes if you are experienced. There is also opportunity to learn stick, fan and sword forms too. Henri can provide private tuition also. Please click here to contact Henri