Acupuncture For Fertility
Why You Should Look Into Acupuncture For Fertility
Acupuncture for fertility may not be the first solution that comes to mind, but there are some surprisingly effective benefits associated with this more traditional form of increasing fertility. Mainly, you can look forward to treatment that is non-invasive and has minimal to no pain.
Little Known Facts About Fertility Acupuncture
Fertility acupuncture has interesting origins and has since become an increasingly popular procedure for fertility. Here are some fascinating facts:
- Traditional Chinese medicine has been used for thousands of years, including acupuncture. Many people found that acupuncture help with ailments, including anxiety, insomnia, nausea, pain, and it is even believed to assist with addiction.
- According to the Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences, studies done on a couple over three months proved successful, and the woman, who had ovarian cysts before the treatments, had none after seven acupuncture treatments. She succeeded in falling pregnant. Other studies also proved that acupuncture effectively increases sperm count, the function of the ovaries and balancing hormones.
- Acupuncture for pregnancy may only potentially provide an increase in fertility if you go frequently. A once-off procedure simply wouldn’t be enough time to get the full effects, and you should go for the treatment on an ongoing basis.
Acupuncture for fertility is both a safe and potential successful method for those looking to fall pregnant.
The Benefits of Fertility Acupuncture
Acupuncture for pregnancy is ideal for those who want to try a more traditional, holistic approach to fertility that won’t break the bank. Here are some of the impressive benefits:
- Little to no pain: Most people report that the process brings very little to no pain, and it varies from person to person depending on your threshold. Some people report a simple tingling sensation, while others don’t feel anything. At most, you’ll feel slight discomfort, nothing more.
- Cost-effective: Fertility treatments are known to be tremendously expensive and don’t necessarily provide any high success rates as it’s always a gamble. You may be hesitant to do fertility treatments as they are costly and may leave you feeling despondent if it proves unsuccessful. With acupuncture, the cost is significantly less and, therefore, can be done over some time without breaking the bank.
- Non-invasive: Certain fertility treatments are an incredibly in-depth, thorough process that can leave you mentally and physically exhausted. Acupuncture is a surface level treatment that is fairly quick in comparison to other treatments.
These are only some of the advantages associated with this traditional approach to fertility that is safe, effective and affordable.
About Balanced Energy
Balanced Energy offers acupuncture for pregnancy that is safe and cost-effective. Our acupuncture is done by a registered practitioner with an abundance of knowledge of the ancient practice.
If you’re curious to learn more about acupuncture for fertility, contact us for more information.