For a Serene Mind and Body, Try Our Tuina Massage
If your muscles ache from tension, we provide a Chinese Tuina massage for the individual who needs to release stress experienced by the mind and body in turn. Balanced energy provides holistic healing where this technique is part of the four approaches we use to address physical ailments through Chinese medicine, Qi Gong and herbal medicine. These methods may alleviate various conditions, from simple sprains to complex chronic pain.
What You Can Expect From Balanced Energy Regarding Tuina Massage
Tuina massage is based on energy manipulation to restore the body’s vitality. In today’s fast-paced world, it’s inevitable that energy levels deplete and our bodies begin to take strain. We help our clients regain freedom of movement and peace of mind, and they may experience the following benefits:
- Pain relief: Tension from stress usually builds up in the neck, shoulders and back. Perhaps your work involves strenuous activity, leaving your body stiff at the end of what seems to be a never-ending week? Or even if you’re office-based, sitting incorrectly at your desk slowly and silently creates uncomfortable knots in your back. Tuina massage can bring back your flexibility and feeling of lightness in the body.
- Improved digestion: Stimulating the muscles through massage increases circulation. With this movement of blood, your cells are oxygenated, resulting in better organ function. This effect relieves stomach discomfort from indigestion and encourages long-term improvement in the functioning of your digestive system.
- Relief from chronic conditions such as diabetes and cancer: Research has shown that Tuina massage can help to ease foot problems related to diabetes. Studies have also indicated that when used together with acupuncture and Chinese medicine, Tuina massage improved symptoms experienced by cancer patients.
Related Services We Provide to a Tuina Massage
Tuina massage is similar to acupuncture, where the fingers are used instead of needles. It involves eight basic techniques with a combination of gentle and deep-tissue pressure. Combining Tuina massage with one of the following enhances its benefits:
- Acupuncture: This approach involves inserting needles into defined points on the body to release blocked energy to restore physical wellbeing. This process stimulates the immune system and positively impacts tissues, glands and various body functions.
- Chinese medicine, including flower essences: We provide herbal products to correct health conditions such as respiratory ailments and even mental conditions. We tend to think that taking medicine is only necessary when we’re sick, however, we encourage our clients to maintain their health by taking herbs to prevent them from falling ill in the first place.
- Vibration medicine: This ancient form of healing is also known as ‘five-element music therapy’ where Chinese musical instruments use just five sounds, in line with the five elements, to improve symptoms related to fatigue, seasonal affective disorder and depression.
Why Trust Balanced Energy Regarding Tuina Massage
Our practitioner holds a bachelor of science in TCM and acupuncture. We are a certified practitioner and have testimonials to prove our track record.
Contact us to experience the art of healing.